With its subsidiary IMC offshore A.S (a joint venture with a Norwegian company), SMIP provides marine assistance including suitable vessels.
IMC Offshore S.A is a marine contracting company that specializes in the offshore industry, utilizing DP vessels for construction, diving and ROV services and PSV and AHTS for the industry.
Its founders are former project managers, marketing managers and operation managers who have experience in the North Sea, Mediterranean, Middle East, and South American areas with work relating to offshore engineering, platform stabilization and repair, cable laying and burial, coiled tubing, pipeline/platform survey, and underwater construction and maintenance.
IMC Offshore AS is an innovative niche operator developing special qualities and know-how in all Sub sea fields also deepwater.
- Proactive, on site near customer marketing approach.
- Innovative development of ROV and preventive maintenance concepts.
- Consolidation and economy of scale
- Safe, low cost management
- Being a flexible and agile company with a varied culture in order to succeed as a marine contractor in demanding international markets.
- Having a lean and flexible structure employing experienced personnel
- Development of WEB-based maintenance and equipment systems
- Proactive and innovative owners, which are well recognised in the market.