SMIP has been awarded from CTKCP ( Compagnie Tuniso-Koweito-Chinoise du Pétrole ) the contract to install a Sucker Rod pump on SLK#7 well in Sidi El Kilani oilfield.
Sidi El Kilani oilfield is located in Souassi town in the governorate of MAHDIA in the central part of Tunisia.
SLK#7 well has been producing with intermittence for months.
The scope of the work-Over was :
- Inspect the Sucker Rod Pump on CHORBANE-1 well site.
- Evaluate the feasibility to install this Sucker Rod pump on SLK-7 well.
- Transport the Sucker Rod Pump from CNE#1 site to SLK#7 site
- Install & connect the pump @SLK#7 well
- Commissioning & start up for trial test
- Perform trial test
- Hand over operating pump to SLK GOSP operators.
The work-over was achieved successfully with the collaboration of CTKCP's team on site.