SMIP provides training, in Tunisia and abroad ( even on site ) for people who are dedicated to work on onshore and offshore oil and gas installations ( platforms, FPSO,...).SMIP can provide:
-English training language
HSE training. Amongst the courses, the trainees will learn about:
- Familiarization with personal safety aspects
- Fire fighting
- Environmental management
- Work in hazardous areas
- Maintain life until arrival medical professionals.
- Select and use appropriate PPE for the job.
- Use manual lifting techniques.
- Survive at sea
Training for marines. Among other things, the trainees will learn about:
- Equipment availability optimisation
- Equipment failure analysis
- Rotating equipment
- Static equipment
- Pipeline system maintenance
- Offloading system maintenance
- Corrosion monitoring
Training for process. Among other things, the trainees will learn about:
- Control room operations
- Facilities configuration
- Start-up/Shut-down the facilities
- Crude oil export
- Permit To Work system
- Operational activities execution
After each course, the trainees are assessed and a certification of achievement is given to the trainee.